3.16.2014

Young Wild & Free | Moab trip

Two weekends ago I was able to go to Moab with my cousin Lexi, her husband Will, and my brother Andrew. We only stayed the night one day, but the trip just what the doctor ordered. We took Lexi and Wills Groomals here in Canyonlands, which turned out gorgeous. Then we hiked and just  took in the beatuiful  scenery. I felt like I was able to breathe, and relax, for the first time in a long while. Staring out over the edge of a cliff at the vast landscape made me feel fully aware of who I am. It gave me time to think, to breathe, to let go.
In order to help myself heal, I've had to start making goals for myself. One of my goals is to travel. It doesn't really matter where to, as long as I go. This is the first off my check list this year. I hope to share more adventures with you in the future, and I hope that at the end of each trip I will be able to find a piece of myself that I lost or didn't even know existed.


































No comments: