1.07.2013

2012

I'm not going to lie to you folks and tell you 2012 was pure bliss. It was a very hard year for me and to be honest I'm very glad that it is finally over. I'm ready to embrace 2013 with open arms, and do the best I can to make it my year.
In the mean while I'm going to post some of the biggest moments of this incredibly crappy year.

Celebrated the New Year, bowling with friends. 

Went to Brian Reagan (finally)

  
Dyed my hair red.
 
Went to general conference for the first time.

 Went to the color festival


Found out we were pregnant.

 Miscarried, and put on a brave face
(The day we found out, we got dressed up, and went out to dinner to honor our special angel)


 We celebrated our first anniversary a few days after that, picnicking and staying down in Manti.
It was a great trip.


We moved out of our first home, after a year living there. It was tough stuff, but we are so grateful for the time we got to spend there. We loved our little apartment.


I went and saw Wicked and loved every second of it.


 


We went on vacay to San Diego, CA. It was a blast.


Not too long after that I had a girls trip down in Saint George. Too much fun.


Got the cutest, sweetest, best bud of a little dog you ever did see. 

 
I became a Godmother to the sweetest little babe.
Was in my first ever play, and after such a wonderful experience, it will not be my last. This was a huge deal for me, and I'm so glad that I was able to do it.





Some pretty major things happened to me in 2012 as you can see. There were a lot of twists and turns and bumps in the road, but I know that I came out stronger, even if sometimes I feel like I'm barely standing. I'm thankful for the experiences that the year brought because I don't think I would know a great deal about myself had they not happened. 2012 you were a year of learning, but I'm glad you're gone. 2013... BRING IT ON.

No comments: