7.13.2012

1st apartment

I think now is as good a time as any to give those of you haven't seen my apartment a little tour. 
It doesn't look like this any more sadly, as we are packing up and what not, but this was my first little home, and I will always treasure it.








This picture shows the most asked about things in our house, but I think they deserve a post all of their own.






Always dishes... Always.












This is our child, Mr. Daggum, which is what I called Oran when we were dating. We kinda love him, and our "dog" Bean Dip. 






 Not pictured:
guest bedroom/office aka junk room

(way too much of a mess and not cute anyway)

I hope you enjoyed my little tour. Until next time, or when I get around to decorating the new place.



1 comment:

Rachel Elder said...

WAY cute! Sad you're moving, but can't wait to see your new place:)