For once in my life I was tagged in one of those blogging survey things.
I feel real special right now, thank you Melia.
I feel real special right now, thank you Melia.
-Post these rules
-Post a photo and eleven random things about yourself
-Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
-Create eleven new questions for the people you tag
-Contact those you choose and let them know they've been tagged
Eleven Random things about myself.
1-I'm the oldest in my family
2-I despise some things that most people like, such as, peanut butter, the word swoon (becoming much to overused), and the Bachelor/Bachelorrete. Like those things? Don't worry we can still be friends.
3-I was the first of my friends to get married, and probably will be the only one who is married for a while.
4 -I have a birth mark that next to no one knows about. Sometimes I even forget that I have it. It's in between my pinky toe, and....whatever toe is next to that...
5-I want a baby real bad, and had a dream about having one last night... sigh.
6-I have Celiac disease. Don't know what that is? Learn more here.
7-I was blonde but decided to dye my hair red. I hated it at first but now I'm loving it. It's always fun to try new things.
8-"I love rock n' roll so put another dime in the juke box babay." Really though, rock and roll soothes my soul, and I totally did not mean for that to rhyme... maybe.
9 -I have really bad anxiety when I drive, but I'm learning to overcome it.
10-My senior year of high school, instead of wallowing in misery because I wasn't doing any extra curricular activities, I decided to try out for Lacrosse, and I made the varsity team. It was such a rewarding experience for me.
(Number 24 baby)
11-I don't normally watch TV, or follow very many shows, but I do watch the Biggest Loser every single Tuesday night.
The questions for me to answer
1. What is your favorite ride at Disneyland and why?
if you've never been to Disneyland name your favorite ride at any amusement park?
I'd definitely have to say Pirates. I mean it's a classic, and it reminds me of when I was a little kid. Not to mention no matter how old that ride gets it will always be awesome.
2. What is your favorite album from your favorite artist?
Oh gosh... I love so many artists that I don't know if I can really choose...
3. Would you rather have no arms or no legs?
I guess I'd go with no legs. It's not like I'm a dancer or someone who relies on my legs to do the thing I love. I love photography, and I don't know how I would do that without my arms.
4. If you had to choose a medical profession, what would you do?
*Sigh* I absolutely love the medical field and for a very long time wanted it to be the only thing I did. At the moment I have put it on hold so this is a sad question to answer, but my dream job would be working in the ER. I would love to be able to have the ability to save lives, and be in all the action.
5. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall. The leaves, and the atmosphere. It's all just beautiful and wonderful.
6. Twilight or the Hunger Games?
Um, Hunger Games. Hands down. That book is intoxicating.
7. What is your dads profession?
I'm not even quite sure what he does entirely but he is a VP of a company called Novarad. They make medical imaging equipment there, and my dad is kind of the problem solver.
8. What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
This is sad to say... but I really love plain old vanilla. I also enjoy mint chocolate chip, and anything with caramel.
9. How do you want to be proposed to?
Well I already was proposed to, and it was perfect to me, so I think we'll keep it.
10. Tell me about the person you like right now.
Well, he's tall, and he is bearded. He is very sarcastic, and is always making me laugh. He just barely washed the dishes which is one of the most attractive things ever, and now he is asleep in our bed.
11. justin bieber, johnny depp, channing tatum.
kill one, kiss one, marry one.
Kill the Biebs, sorry kid. Kiss Johnny Depp, not that he isn't attractive, he totally is, but he might be a little depressing to be around all the time. Marry Channing Tatum, but I swear if I get in an accident and lose my memory of being married to him, I'll be very upset.
Now I am tagging:
Rachel at Elders A la Mode
Jenessa at Jake and Jenessa
Alea at Livin The Dream
Alicia at The Mower Family
Sky at Sky's Blue
1. What was the happiest moment of your life?
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and tell me about them?
3. What is your earliest memory?
4. Dogs or Cats?
5. What is your dream job?
6. If you could go back and change anything in your past would you? If so what would it be?
7. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000?
8. What are the most important traits in a man in your opinion?
9. What's the worst advice you have ever taken?
10. First Kiss Story? If it's too long please do make a post about it *wink*
11. What would you do if you found out the internet was being completely shut down?