3.07.2012

Fire

On sunday night after we were leaving my moms house we noticed a slew of cop cars going up her street. Freaked out we decided to see what was going on just in case it was my family. Turned out it wasn't but we staked it out to see what was going on. We really didn't have anything better to do. My husband said he wished we had a video camera, and I realized we had my camera. So we decided (or should I say my husband decided) to be dorks with the camera and film what was going on. Turns out there was a fire. It was pretty intense.

Here is the video we made, it only took 8 hours to upload, and I'm not even being sarcastic. It's a complete waste of your time but your welcome to watch it, oh and don't laugh at how awful I look, I had/have bronchitis, and definitely did not feel like getting ready, so there.

No comments: