3.04.2012

Sickling

I've been so super sick for this whole weekend starting Thursday. Unfortunately I have bronchitis and some sort of ear infection.
Luckily I have a husband to take care of me. We've been watching The Office on Netflix, almost a little religiously..., we tried to help each other learn how to french braid (it's still a work in progress), we snuggled up on the couch with a big blanket, and spooned; Spooning is always a benefit. Orange finally convinced me to watch one of his favorite movies, Planet of the Apes, the original one. It was pretty funny I'm not gonna lie. Not terrible, though, I'm not really a fan of the idea of Apes taking over the world... it really bothers me.
Anyway, I hope you are all having a wonderful day, and that your weekends have been filled with joy.


No comments: