11.22.2011

Thankful for lifes trials

"You're not perfect at it, but you don't have to be perfect at it. If you were perfect at it, I wouldn't give this exercise to you."
Those words were said to me by my physical therapist today. She didn't say them rude, she was very sweet and considerate as she said them, and it made me think about my current situation regarding my health.
I think my Father in Heaven is telling me the exact same thing, "No you're not perfect, you're going to have a hard time with this, but you don't have to be perfect at it, if you were I wouldn't be giving you this trial. This trial is here to make you stronger, and into the person that you need to become to face the world."
He sends me reminders every day that you don't have to be perfect. He's not expecting you to be jumping with joy at your trials, but He expects you to work hard every day to grow stronger, and become that person you were always meant to be.
I'm thankful today, for the trials that I have faced, and am currently facing. I know they make me stronger, and closer to my Father in Heaven, as long as I'm working hard at overcoming them with the best possible out look that I can. I know that God knows whats best for me, and if He thinks that I can face something, then I know I can, without any doubt in my mind.

No comments: