11.21.2011

I'm getting creative... Must be the season.


Okay okay, since venturing to pinterest a lot more than I ever had planned, I've gotten some really great ideas for decorating. I've never been a big one on arts and craft (always wanted to be though) but since I've been married I've really done pretty well on this.... At least in my opinion anyway. 
I found some really great ideas for wreaths on pinterest, so I decided to create my own for Christmas. It's a lot cheaper than buying one too. 

Here is my creation:




I think it turned out really cute! 

I got the wreath for a dollar fifty, and the sign for about the same price at the DI. That place is wonderful... Anyway all of the other decor I got at Hobby Lobby, for half off. 

Sigh, it's all in a days work my friends. 


1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

Ashlee... You are simply amazing! I LOVE your wreath!!! I adore Pinterest for that very reason. Just tonight I tried a recipe called Tortilla soup from the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond... found here... http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/01/chicken-tortilla-soup/. It was to die for! You must try it. Also.. It is on my pinboard... Soups ON!
Hugs! Grammy~