11.05.2011

God is love

I forgot to write my thankful yesterday... so I'll write it today. No harm right?
Yesterday morning I woke up after spending most of the night with my grammy. She made me treats and we had a good time just talking. Just before that my husband surprised me with caramel apple spice, and was the biggest sweetheart. Anyway, when I woke up, I couldn't help but feel such tremendous amounts of love. I could feel the spirit so strongly, and I hadn't even really done anything that you might consider to bring the spirit in. I just could feel love all around me, and I was so happy. I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father for all the people he's brought, and continually brings into my life, that help to lift me up. Some people I hardly know, but have just found such love for through blogging. I know that God loves me and brings the people into my life that I need to continue down the right path. I'm thankful to him for all the blessings that I receive each and every day. I'm thankful  for the strength He provides me, to overcome all physical or mental challenges that come in my way. Most importantly I'm thankful for the love that He surrounds me with.
God is love, and I'm so thankful that he's show it to me.

No comments: