7.01.2011

Renovation

If you haven't yet noticed, there have been some changes to my blog.
First: The name.
I have finally let go of The Ramblings of a Teenage Mind. I feel like that title isn't exactly fitting any more. I'm growing up, learning, and on to new things. My life has changed in so many ways, and so I changed the blog title with me.
I decided on How Sweet It Is, after a long while of trying to figure out names. I kept trying to think up new names and I didn't really feel good about any of them. As I was reminiscing yesterday, I had a certain song by Tim Mcgraw stuck in my head. That's when it hit me. How Sweet It Is. Isn't life sweet? Sometimes it's the good kind of sweet, sometimes it's bitter sweet, but either way life is sweet. I felt it described my life to the "T" right now, and so the new name was born.

Second:
I'm actually posting. I know it's been quite a while (aside from the post about my grandfather) I haven't really written much since I've been married. That's going to change. I finally have internet, and honestly? I forgot how good it feels to blog. Expect many more posts from me.

The blog is still undergoing changes, so enjoy the new twists and turns, and I hope you all are having a wonderful summer!

No comments: