7.07.2011

Your regular update

Since it's been a long while since I posted about anything I'll fill ya'll in.
First off... I got married... but you already knew that.
& It was the best day of my whole life.

Then we went to Disney Land, it was pretty magical...
Got a lot of blisters though.






We ate at Blue Bayou which was in the Pirates ride. It was pretty spectacular.




They gave us these lovely free pins. We like them.


I went to my little sister's sixth grade graduation.

Went to the strawberry days rodeo... of course.



We injured ourselves...
Mine I did at work, Oran's was from cutting cheese... I'm still laughing at him about it.

I spent the fourth with these lovely people. Enjoying a nice swim, and some fire works as well.






Went swimming a bit more with my gals.


And that's about all for now.

No comments: