1.06.2011

You know you have a good guy when...

He builds you a bear, that has to do with your inside jokes.
On the first date he brings you and your mom flowers

When your sister and best friend have a dance recital and he not only brings them flowers but you as well just because.


He takes you and your siblings sledding.
He always is making me laugh. He can always put a smile on my face.
No matter how bad my day is he can turn it around.
He makes me want to be a better person, a stronger person.
He won't eat gluten around me, because he doesn't want me to feel bad.
He makes me dinner when I'm sick, and watches movies and just holds me.
With him, I know he isn't going anywhere. I know how much he cares about and loves me just by the way he looks at me. With him there is nothing to fear, like times previous.
He is willing to joke around and have fun with me. He teases me but it's never too much.
Everything he does is for you. How many guys can you say once you start dating them make everything about you?

(my name is spelled wrong)
That CNA class absolutely changed my life, because I met the most wonderful man in the world. I know that God made it possible for us to meet, because without him in my life I'd be in a not good place. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for him.

I love you Oran Arnaud Marc-Henri de Baritault, and your friggin long name ;)
Thank you for being absolutely everything to me.

2 comments:

The Hater named Socrates said...

I love you back!

Rae Ann said...

This is better than reading a romance novel. It is REAL and I love it all! He is definitely a keeper Ashlee!!!
BTW... I love your blog and you are one awesome photographer =)