1.10.2011

Bandwagon

Since I haven't been a faithful blogger lately I decided to follow you all in doing this to keep me on track.
Day one: Introduce yourself with pictures and words



I guess you could say my name is Ashlee.
I love to be called Ash.
I'm eighteen years old, and feel like growing up has finally hit me.
I'm terrified, yet excited.
I love photography. It's something that is so deeply apart of me. It's the way that I see the world.
I have Celiac disease. I have grown to be more open to my disease.
I know that God only gives us trials because He loves us, and if I hadn't got this particular trial I wouldn't be who I am today.
I love my Father in Heaven and my Savior.
I believe in the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and know it to be true.
I love music. I love to write it, listen to it, make it, sing it. It's just beautiful.
I love anything medical, and will someday be in that profession, but right now I'm workin at the car wash.
I have an obsession with Audrey Hepburn.
I love getting dressed up, but I'm really just a tom boy at heart.
I love Batman, and super heros.
Football and basketball are some of my favorite things to watch.
I'm in love, and it feels so good.
&& I'm still becoming me.

I think this should be fun.
Day 01 – Introduce yourself with pictures and words
Day 02 – Your first love


Day 03 – Your parents


Day 04 – What you ate today 


Day 05 – Your definition of love


Day 06 – Your day

Day 07 – Your best friend


Day 08 – A moment


Day 09 – Your beliefs

Day 10 – What you wore today 


Day 11 – Your siblings


Day 12 – What’s in your bag


Day 13 – This week

Day 14 – What you wore today

Day 15 – Your dreams

Day 16 – Your first kiss

Day 17 – Your favorite memory


Day 18 – Your favorite birthday

Day 19 – Something you regret


Day 20 – This month


Day 21 – Another moment


Day 22 – Something that upsets you

Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better


Day 24 – Something that makes you cry

Day 25 – A first

Day 26 – Your fears

Day 27 – Your favorite place


Day 28 – Something that you miss


Day 29 – Your aspirations


Day 30 – One last moment

No comments: