6.29.2010

There's something going on with the moon tonight?

The time has come. Mindless, and crazed teenage girls are lining up everywhere, dressed to the tee in team (somebody) shirts and wearing matching apparel, all for the chance to see Eclipse on the big screen. I will be one of these girls. Why? Tradition of course. I must admit at one point I was a Twilight maniac. It faded quickly though, but I have seen every Twilight film at midnight, with my girls. I love getting dressed up, and watching all the girls scream their faces off as the film starts. I do start screaming, however, when Taylor Lautner comes on screen. That boy is a girls dream. He is a beaute. The best part of this whole crazy experience is just being with my friends. It's going to be a blast, I'm absolutely sure of it.

No comments: