6.27.2010

Some Sunday insight and blessings.

 I realize I need sundays. They are my days to be, renewed in a sense. I feel refreshed after a sunday has gone by. All the worries and cares from the week completely fade away from me on sundays. After this week I really have needed a sunday, and I didn't know how badly until today. Sometimes I tend to lose my head, and forget the more important things in life, but those things mean so, so much to me. Feeling the spirit is one of the greatest things you can feel. Sometimes I forget how that feels when I get lost in the goings on of a week and just act stupid. I know that if I could capture the way the spirit feels, and remember it constantly I would never do anything to go against feeling it. It makes me feel so... just good inside. I can't explain it. It's happiness, it's peace, it's everything good. I hope all of you know the feeling and try to feel it constantly. I think it's one of the greatest gifts we have in this life.
Also on sunday I spend it with my family. It's really bonding. I love my family so much. They mean the world to me and I couldn't get through anything without them. Today we went to see my dads new work office, which lead us on a journey to Utah lake which I have never been to before, which took us home and landed me and my mom on a walk. Talking to my mom about things is one of my favorite things to do. She is so understanding and my absolute best friend. I'm so lucky to have a mom like her. After wards we watched Ironman since my father had never seen it before. It proved to be great family bonding, and moments I wouldn't trade for anything.
There are also some friends of mine, whom I am so completely thankful for. They inspire me to be the person I need to be, and I know they will always be there for me. I couldn't ask for better friends, and I'm so thankful I have them.

So glad I have the gospel, and such wonderful people in my life! I truly have been blessed.

No comments: