5.14.2010

These are a few of my favorite things

I must say I am in quite the mood today. A good one at that. I passed both of my certification tests. Guess who is now a first responder! That would be me baby! Medical emergency? No problem. Ashlee is on the job! The fam is gone so I am now blasting, and I mean blasting music and enjoying myself. Nothing is like having a dance party, by yourself. Anywho, I was watching channel 4 the other day and these desperate houswive like ladies were giving away their favorite things on tv. They had a lovely amount of their favorite things splayed out on a table. I thought this was quite the idea. So I shall share with you a few of my favorite things:)


True Religion perfume. Say hello to the scent of heaven. This perfume makes me smell divine, if I do say so myself. Mmm. It is my favorite.
This lotion is my favorite from Bath and Body Works. I wear it everyday. I recommend getting it. It makes your skin nice and smooth.
Victoria's Secret sweat  pants are oh so cozy. I love them.
Many a day I have longed for a pair of Rock'n Republic Jeans. They fit so nicely, but are oh so expensive. Sadly. Hence me not having any. One day I will.

These are my favorite... books! I'm sure there is more; I am quite the book worm. These are the ones off of the top of my head.
Might as well kill two birds with one stone. My favorite movie and favorite hero. Batman.
Ah, almost forgot.

Cannot forget one of the greats.
Okay you may laugh at the last two, what can I say they make me smile. Especially America's next top model. Oh Tyra. She is so strange. House and Criminal Minds are just... amazing.
Of course I love my baby. My Nikon. We're in love. Once I earn a little more money this sweet thing will be retired but until then it's very close to my heart.

Meet the greatest possesions in my life... Petunia and Jace. (As a side note petunia is the pink guitar and the name changes from day to day. All p names. Penelope, Petricia, Petunia. Whatever I'm in the mood for.)
Well, I have run out of time...
To be continued??

No comments: