5.10.2010

Dare to dream

Have you ever had those dreams? Those dreams that make you feel so alive? The ones that you don't ever want to wake up from? Everything is perfect in these dreams. The boy you have fallen for has fallen for you to. Maybe you can fly? Maybe you've gotten your dream job? Maybe you've made a new friend? All in all the point is the dream is exactly what you want. Then you wake up. You wake up to reality, and it saddens you. But why can't we make some of our dreams a reality? Things may not be as easy as they are in dreams, but it doesn't mean that some of these things are impossible. You are in charge of your own happiness. You can either decide to be happy, or you can decide to be sad. But that is entirely up to you. I've decided that I can dare to dream, but with my eyes open. Though things are hard, that does not make life impossible. I'm the keeper of my own happiness, and I will be happy so heres to dreaming!

No comments: