5.06.2010

In need of some encouragement.

I think right now it's ok for me to feel a little down...
I've spent the last two nights being hooked up to iv's. Had more blood taken than I knew was possible. Had to post pone my surgeries that were supposed to give me answers because of pneumonia. I can't do anything. I just feel kind of hopeless right now.
Maybe thats the kind of feeling you get being in the hospital all night. I don't know. I just feel like it's my senior year, I'm supposed to be having the time of my life but no I'm confined to the couch, I'm miserable, and life is moving on leaving me behind.
I just need some motivation right now. I really really need some.
I wish I could spill all my feelings out on here. But people read my blog, and I don't want to complain to people. So I will leave the rest to my journal.
That's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.