4.05.2015

Disneyland/Southern CA Trip

I recently was able to take a trip with my family to Southern, CA and Disneyland. My little sister is on drill team and they had nationals down there. It was so fun to be able to get my family to go to Disneyland, we hadn't all gone together since I was in fifth grade, and my youngest brother had never even been. (Unfortunately my other brother Andrew wasn't able to make it since he started a new job).
This was one of the best vacations I've been on. It was so nice to escape the colder temperatures here in UT, and be able to experience Disney first hand. The last time I went... wasn't the best of times, and I definitely made up for it with this trip. I also got to see my sister and the Pleasant Grove drill team perform at Nationals and take 1st place!
Normally when I go on vacation, by the end I'm feeling ready to be home. With this trip I was anything but... I could have stayed out there for a while. However it was so nice to be able to go and have fun and not have any responsibilities for a few days. The vacation was much needed, and better yet I was able to spend it with some of the people I love most.






























































































































No comments: