6.01.2012

June

I can't believe that it's finally June. May was the longest and hardest month of my entire life. I don't know how I survived... but I did. I'm here, and I'm stronger than I was. It's been exactly a month since the start of losing my baby. I can't believe that it's been a whole month...
Yet, I am keeping my head up. June will be a good month if I have anything to say about it. This month, I'm going to work on being the person I want to be. I'm going to remain strong even if times get tough, and I'm going to trust my Father in Heaven with everything that I do. I will be positive, and focus on the good things that are in my life, because there are many. I'm so blessed in so many ways, and I need to work on being more thankful for all the wonderful things I have been given.
In June, I will be happy. My first priority is going to be making my husband, and myself happy, and then the rest will follow.
I'm thankful to all of you for showing so much love and support to me. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and how much I absolutely needed it. Without any words of encouragement, I don't know how I would've made it.
So many people shared some of their own personal and inspirational stories, on the subject of losing their child. They proved to me that it was possible to make it through, even after something hard happens. I want to thank everyone who shared something so deeply personal with me, to help me make it through.
I have an amazing support system, and I will be forever grateful for everyone who made an effort to help me a long this long and hard road.

Today is a new start. Here's to happy.

No comments: