2.23.2012

Thank you thank you

Wow what an outpouring of love! I cannot express how thankful I am to you all and your comments. They made me feel so great, really. I think that's why I love having blogs for that very reason. We may all have our poor pity me moments, but when we express how we feel to others they can always help lift/build us up. Really you all are wonderful and I wanted you all to know that.
I know that some days (like yesterday) dreams feel unattainable. Yet, deep down I know, dreams can only be unattainable if we give up fighting for them. I swear to you that I won't give up fighting for my dreams, even if the going gets tough. I know that I have a very beautiful life laid before me. I have been so blessed in many different ways, and I'm thankful to my Father in Heaven for that.
Once again, thank you so much for your love, support, and kind words. Keep being the sweet people you are!
Love,

No comments: