10.27.2011

For the Beauty Of The Earth

Fall is my favorite time of year. All the beautiful colors and leaves changing just leave me in awe. God created such a beautiful earth didn't He? It's so upsetting that so often we look past the beauty of the earth. I think we all need to take the time to enjoy life, and the beauty of it all.
That's one of the things I love about photography. You can capture that beauty and show it to the world. It's a helpful reminder for every one to admire the beauty that we can find in every day life. It's almost like a pause button. When you snap a photograph, it captures a moment, and the moment will never leave that photograph. 



The world is constantly in motion, it's understandable why in your busy life you might forget about the world around you, and how beautiful it is, and in just one moment the beauty you might have seen may be gone. But with a photo it demands your attention, yet it also patiently waits for you to see it. You can always go back to a photograph, and admire it's beauty.
 
I love photography. It's my passion. The lens on my camera is like my third eye. I see much clearer when I'm behind my lens. This is what I want to be doing. This is my dream.
(All photos are my photography. Don't steal them. If you would like to use them, just ask.=])

 

No comments: