9.08.2011

Labor Day (Because I couldn't think of a better title)

On a lovely labor day, my hubband and I were fortunate enough to have a day off together. In our excitement we decided to go out and do something. We ended up at Gardner Village, one of my favorite places in Utah. The shops there are intensely cute. I can't even handle it.
One of my favorite places we ended up was a cute little shop with a mass array of candy. I didn't happen to get any of it, but I loved how colorful and fun the store was.
There were also shops full of antiques (love), interior decor (love), boutique clothing (lovelove), and much more. I highly recommend going there if you have never yet experienced it. I plan on going back next week with my grammy.
How cute are these candy jars? I loved them.

I want to make my own of that flower wire thingamajig. I think it's adorable.

I really wanted to have these. Dang Celiac disease...


I have an obsession with tea cups. I really want my own tea set.

I like there style. 
Don't you worry on our little adventure we made a few purchases. We got a large clock to hang up in our living room, a small clock to hang up in our kitchen (I have an obsession with clocks), and some Christmas ornaments. Ok... so it may be a little early for that but I don't really care.
The point I'm trying to get to is go to Gardner Village, and enjoy a nice peek at there lovely shops, and I dare you not to buy something while you're there.

No comments: