3.21.2011

Hmm.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in an episode of the twilight zone. I'm so excited about getting married, and being with the man I love I fail to consider my surroundings a little bit. For example, I feel almost disconnected from my friends lately. I know it's understandable, I have a lot to do and I'm with the fiance all the time, but it just feels weird. Almost like I'm non existant. Same with my extended family as well. Right now I have this big long wedding to do list, and I feel like it's all I have time for. Work-wedding stuff- sleep. That's usually my day.
I'm so excited to get married and I'm excited for the wedding, but I'll be honest I can't wait until the stress of it all is done and I can finally just breathe, relax, and do what I want. It really will be so nice.

No comments: