10.18.2010

Scatter brained.

Meet the cutest puppy ever...

Isn't he adorable? He is now mine. How can you not love him? He is pint size.
I want to name him Zuko. Like off of Avatar: the last airbender. ( The cartoon not the crap movie they just made.)
But I think my family decided on Rocko. I'm pretty sure he stays Zuko in my mind.
 These are my all time favorite shoes. I wear them a lot. I like the sparkly toe effect. Halla, at Ross.

Also I like Jammin to Back in Black by AC/DC and Bad To The Bone, while I'm driving. I pull on my shades and blast it out the windows. Like I'm cool or something? Ha!


I started my Clinicals for my CNA today. It was quite the experience lemme tell ya. I was a tad worried about having to give people I didn't even know showers... but it wasn't too bad. The only thing I had a problem with was getting pee'd on, and getting up at 4 am.
Hence, the scatterbrainedness. I'm extremely exhausted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

uh oh, im scared. im taking my CNA class next semester at MATC.