8.15.2010

Blind date

I'm not a fan of blind dates. Quite hate them to be honest. The first one I went on was, without a doubt, the worst date of my existance. Worst than MORP this year, which is for another post. So when my good friend called me, mischievously setting me up on one, I was more than reluctant to go. But with my mom persistantly pushing it ( I swear she wants me married off very soon) and with the promise he wasn't a horrible person, I decided to go.
It really wasn't terrible. The boy may have been a tad short for my liking, but he was very nice, and funny, not to mention pretty cute. Which is always a plus right? Also, he greeted me with a hug. That was a nice touch. We journeyed to Trafalga. I'd never been before. I know, make fun of me all you want. I have lived in Utah County the majority of my life, and never been. Anyway, I realized I'm a terrible mini golfer. The first put I made I hit into a different area and got a hole in one. I'm laughing as we speak. It was awesome, yet terrible. All in all, a good date. I'm liking the dating world.

No comments: