11.07.2009

Photography and Thankyou's


This obsession I have has gotten worse. But I love it anyway.


I would also like to take this time to express some thankyou's to those of you who have helped me through some very tough times; those of you I know, no matter what, will always be there for me.
Zachary
A million thankyou's go out to you my dear friend. For being one of the few people in the world who actually care about me. You have helped me through so much. Thankyou for always being there to talk to when I really need it. Thankyou for not looking at me differently when I tell you things.Thankyou for never getting mad at me, for being so patient, and for being my friend. Thankyou thankyou thankyou.
Jesse
You're a truly great person. I dont' know what I would've done if I didn't have you to talk to last year. You're the only person who truly helped me through that ordeal. Thankyou for understanding me. Thankyou for making me laugh. Thankyou for taking me on drives when I needed to talk really late at night. Thankyou for staying up late to text me when I really need help. Thankyou for giving me your great oppinions that really helped me see clearly. You are really a true friend.
Kyleigh
Thankyou for being there throughout the major majority of my life. You have never left my side. I don't think we have ever even fought? Maybe in elementary school but those don't count. Thankyou for laughing with me. Thankyou for putting a smile on my face when it's really hard for me to want to. Thankyou for always being a great friend to me and helping me through. Thankyou for wanting to room with me in college:) Thankyou for helping me want to accomplish my dreams. You're amazing.
Diana
Thankyou for becoming my friend. I wouldn't have ever thought I could meet someone who relates to me so well. As weird as this all will sound you're the only one who will get it. Thankyou for being my prom date:) I honestly don't think I could've made it through that day wallowing at home. Thankyou for spending valentines day with me. The day may have ended badly but you were there for me and I'm very thankful for that. Thankyou for listening to Taylor Swift with me and getting smoothies, frozen hot chocolate, and swinging on swing sets. Thankyou for listening to me babble about pointless things. Thankyou for always being there.

No comments: