10.15.2011

Bring it.

People in this world like to bring me down. Make me feel like I'm inferior. Like I'm not good enough.
I'm working so hard to reach my goal, then another person likes to throw a self esteem road block in my way. But you know what? I'm not going to let that stop me. I'm not going to let it thwart me reaching my goal. I've decided that I'm going to show each and every person who's put me down just how "valuable Ashlee de Baritault can be." (Yes, I took that reference from legally blonde...) I'm going to show each and every person, that I'm worth it, that I can be great, and that I have amazing potential. And not only that but I'm going to make myself believe that, which may be the toughest challenge of all. But I'm going to do it. No if's and's or but's.
It's on world!!!

No comments: