4.16.2011

Busy Bee

Life has been extremely hectic lately, but we are getting things done... finally. The wedding is in 20 days, and it's all coming up so fast.
We have a place to live finally. It's in American Fork and right next to the freeway, so the fiance can get to work quickly. It's adorable and I can't wait to move in and start decorating. Which I can most likely do start of next week.
This is a picture of our first apartment application that we signed together. (I hid the information so I don't have any identity theft problems.)
For our "unnoficial anniversary non marital related" we built a shelf to go in our bathroom. I'm pretty sure that was the first time I have ever built something like that before, and I acutally enjoyed it. I want to get more crafty and learn how to build/ refinish furniture.

One of the misfortunes of having celiac disease is missing out on Kneader's French Toast. Oh, I've really missed it. The other day I was trying to think of something to bake when it hit me that I had a brand new loaf of home made bread. I thought up some yummy ideas and got to work.
This was the finished product:

It came as close as I could get it to Kneader's delicious dish, and I was very pleased.

By far my favorite meal I have made so far was the gluten free Lasagne. I have wanted to eat Lasagne for so long, It's one of those meals I don't get to have very often if at all because of the Celiac. I decided  to bake it to the best of my abilities, crossing my fingers that it would taste good. It turned out amazing, I even brought some over to my grammy who has the disease, and she loved it. I can't wait to make it again.

That's all for now folks.

No comments: