3.26.2011

Recent Happenings Again

The fiance took over the last post so I must start a new. These are the photo's from Color Me Mine.






After which we ventured to Yozone...



This week we went to Bon Jovi... Unfortunately I do not have the pictures from that night up yet, but I will soon and will be sharing them with you shortly. It was a total blassst.

We also got tickets to go and see the Jazz play against New Orleans. I was hopeful that for the first time in my life I would go to a winning Jazz game. That wasn't the case. Although I definitely think we should've won, the shot before the buzzer was bogus. I'm pretty sure I'm the Jazz's bad luck charm. Oh, well it was great fun.




This week I've also become domestic. I am really enjoying cooking. I've been making my own Gluten Free Recipe book, I'm excited to use them in every day married life.

I baked Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner on family night. Gluten Free of course. It was delicious. I also made a coffee cake for dessert, but I didn't take a photograph of that.

I made a scrumptuous treat which included white chocolate drizzle, brownie, and gluten free oreo's.

I'd say this was a pretty good week.

No comments: