11.28.2010

Let it snow

I'm in love with snow. I hate it. What has happened to me? I looked out the window and I saw the fog roll in. My heart filled with joy, and exclaimed "It's going to snow!" then large flakes floated down from the clouds above. I started to sing,
"The weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, and since we've no place to go... let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."
The smile permanently etched to my face should show clearly how I'm feeling. Confused? Maybe, but not in the bad way. It's more of a, "what's going to happen next" confused. I feel more like myself than ever before. Like I'm finally... Me. I'm terrified to move forward, and let everything go, but I want to more than anything.
I'm not trying to make sense to you people. And I should assume I wouldn't. My mind is quite jumbled, and also I haven't slept at all. I feel really good about that though.
After the farewell of one of my very best friends, I'm going to sleep the rest of the day. Dreaming of wonderful things. The wonderful things that may be currently happening to me.
Life is beautiful. Don't take anything for granted.
-cliche, but true.-

No comments: