8.31.2010

Little Guilty Pleasures.

-Every sunday I listen to a radio show. One man just sits and listens to peoples problems, and gives them advice. I think it's amazing. The man is totally centered around God, and he really does help people. It makes me feel so grateful when I hear what other people are going through, and compare it to me. It makes me feel ridiculous for being upset about whatever it is I was upset about. It's theraputic and it helps me most days.
-I have an obsession with Audrey Hepburn. I have a photo of her framed above my bed, and I frequently watch breakfast at tiffany's on those lonely days. I wish I had as much class as her.
-Writing my thoughts down is the best way for me to compose myself. When I'm upset I go to either my private blog, or my paper journal. I don't feel judged when I'm writing in them. It's just me, saying everything I want to say, and I love it.
-Book stores. I love them. I could get lost in them for hours, and be perfectly content. I love the smell, I love the atmosphere, I love... books.
-Frozen hot chocolate, and Carmel apple spice. They're magic I tell you.
-Fall. There's something about it that just makes me happy. The colors of the leaves as they're changing. Warm drinks, and sweaters. Halloween. I just love fall.
-Ever since Phlebotomy I've had a strange obsession with veins. I know it's super creepy, but I can't help it.
-Bubble baths. So relaxing.
-Photography. Obviously, taking pictures makes me happy.
-Laughing. I don't do it enough, but I strongly believe its the best medicine.
-Itunes song of the week. It's free, it's fresh, it's music. And I do enjoy free things.
-Walks. They give me time to think and collect my thoughts.
-Dry flowers. Proof that beauty never dies.
-Vinyl records. They hang on my wall, sometimes I play them.
-Blankets. I have too many, and I love it.
-Fuzzy socks, also have too many.
-Dove chocolate, Ghiradeli chocolates, and lindt truffles. I love them. Sadly cannot have lindt anymore...

I think, if I took more time to indulge in my guilty pleasures, I would be a happier person.
What are your guilty pleasures?

No comments: