1.12.2010

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."

I have decided to take the time to write about one person who has really made an impact on my life this year. My best friend. You really have no idea how much you mean to me. You have been there for me ever since you met me. You always talk to me when im sad and you never make me feel bad about myself... not ever. I can't remember any time that has happened with a particular person except you. I can recall times where people have so often made me feel even worse for being sad/mad, but not you. You sympathize with me. You remind me that it will be okay and that you are, in fact, there for me. I have no question about that. You never ever get mad at me which is truly a rarity. I know everyone at times gets a little peeved with me, but you really never have. I'm not sure why you are so patient or understanding with me but im so glad you are. You are the one person I can absolutely tell everything to. I've told you things that im sure would make people think differently about me, or judge me, but you are so understanding and forgiving of my past. I know you would never judge me for things that happened to me eons ago. You have a good heart. No, a great heart. You say you don't see it, but I do. You are so sweet and caring, and always working hard to be and do your best. Not many people have been able to get out of tough spots like you have. You inspire me with that, because I now know its possible. You are the one person on earth who actually makes me feel beautiful. On the inside and outside, and that says a lot because as you well know i don't have a very good self esteem. You push me to be and do my best at everything i do, and you let me know that it IS possible. When im sick, or sad, or just because, you will bring me my favorite drink just to make my day that much better. I couldn't ask for a better best friend... I really couldn't. You always seem to do everything right with me, and I want you to know that no matter what happens... now, or later, you're not replaceable and you will always, always be my best friend. You have changed my life forever. Thankyou.

1 comment:

The Hater named Socrates said...

Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my favorite quote!!!!! You have no idea, how trippy!!!! We are meant to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!