11.22.2009

Dissapointment

Well as dissapointing as this week was I guess I needed it.
Why do you need dissapointment? Oh, I don't know, it helps you to become strong.
My question is: why does dissapointment happen to me so often?
I can't quite remember the last time I tried out and actually made something.
I always put myself out there, hoping that maybe I'll be good enough.
And then it turns out that im not.
It's really dissapointing.
I'll admit it's starting to take a toll on me.
I feel like giving up on putting myself out there and trying to do or be something.
Maybe I should just keep trying.
Maybe if you keep trying eventually things will turn around and they will be more rewarding in the end, than if you had gotten everything you wanted in the beginning.
Yes, maybe thats it.

No comments: